Sober Companion or Sober Coach
South Bay, LA, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Palos Verdes, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, El Segundo
For anyone transitioning out of addiction treatment, the challenges of facing life sober can be overwhelming.
As a Recovery Coach and Therapist who specializes in addiction, I individually tailor a program based on your needs. When most people come out of treatment for alcohol or drug use, they struggle to stay sober while re-integrating back into daily life. I coach both adults and teens and provide the extra support needed to thrive, enjoy life again, and stay sober!
Recovery coaching is offered in 1-8 hour blocks of time and sometimes overnight.
Get help re-integrating back into life outside of treatment. You are not alone.
As a recovery coach, I can:
- Be your mentor and guide you through the recovery process
- Attend 12-Step meetings with you
- Help you build a community of support around you
- Help you develop a new healthy daily routine
- Accompany you to events that may be difficult to attend alone
- Connect you with volunteer opportunities
- Collaborate on goals and a vision for your new way of life
- Collaborate with therapist, treatment counselors, and family
- Talk about and experience tools for success
- Spend time with you outside learning to live and enjoy life!
Checking your ego, abandoning it, letting it go, is a huge part of recovery from addiction.
– Susannah Grant